Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Updates


Yesterday I went to the doctor's and I got to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time. It is the most precious sound in the world, it makes your own heart skip a beat. I was so glad Brandon was with me to hear it, I haven't been able to hear it the last 2 appointments. I told Brandon he was good luck, he said "yeah the baby just loves me more and wanted to say "I'm here daddy"", he is too cute. He will be a wonderful daddy, I can already see his eyes light up when he sees other babies around. I just made my appointment to find out if it's a boy or girl!!!! I go March 24th at 7pm. I am sooooo excited!!! We have already agreed on a girl's name (Zoe Leilani) but Brandon won't agree with me on a boy's name. I want it to be Noah Paul, and he said he would think about it. Maybe it will just be a girl and we won't have to worry about it :)

1 comment:

  1. Even though Brandon said my vote "doesn't count", I think Noah Paul is a wonderful boy name.

    ReplyDelete